What are the most annoying types of "thirst" posts on Instagram?

Considering myself as a novice user of instagram, I supposed to have some newly experiences here which i found differently in other social media out there. After deactivating my others social media activities, here I am in instagram since few months. And later on, the new learning has been going on.
Here I follow some of the pages of book, famous celebrity, entrepreneurs and motivational speakers. In the mean time, I was about to fall on scrolling instagram if I wouldn't see some incited thirsty  posts on my suggestions lists. These are very annoying, sometimes even distracting.
It's become a trend now to post incited gym photos on instagram. Hardly had I found any celebrity in instagram is out of that trend.
Some actresses are used to posting their movie shot in instagram. That is totally ridiculous !!
Beach photos are usually stimulating. I don’t get anything for why some people tend to show their confidential parts of their body. That is totally undue.
Instagram is fine except that exception. Here in, sometimes some pages appear in our scroll page even even we don't follow. We can only wish I to remove those pages if we get them accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment